Thats cool G9osg ,
What would you like to know specifically?
We have some information on our website here in case you haven’t seen that.
Essentially though, we make digital applications for specialist car insurance easier because of the below:
- Using the information in their Custodian cars to save time submitting information required.
- Allowing the re-use of previously submitted insurance information when doing things like mid term adjustments or renewals to save time resubmitting (some of this is still coming).
- There are FCA regulated limits to what else I can say here to a customer otherwise it could be construed as ‘marketing’ but suffice to say our Insurance is very competitve and we can insure some groups other will not due to the platform usage.
- We have a panel of Underwriters to accont for a broader scope of vehicle and owner profiles which you can still manage all inside of one place.
- Qualified risk.
- An extra distribution channel.
- Higher quality proof of custodianship of vehicles.
If you have any more specific questions v.happy to answer anything I can here :)